Saturday, March 15, 2008

Something to cheer about!



We have big news here! The pups have arrived.
Please notice the little blonde girl on the right of those big boys!










Is that a face to die for?













This is our big pig boys.











This little girl is the reason I have not been sleeping.





Now onto news about Joshua! He has had a great week! We got new medicine and he hasn't thrown up all week! He has a terrible sore throat from the treatment but he is handling it ( and eating a lot of popsicles!) We are working on school work and trying to get into a schedule. I know that things can change quickly but I feel for the first time we are going to handle this. I hope that everyone is doing as great as we are, you are in our prayers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! What cute little pups! Josh, what is your favorite flavor of popcicle? Your buddy Joseph loves strawberry, Daniel loves blue raspberry, and Ammon loves grape! Think of all the cool things you can make with those popcicle sticks! Have fun!
We love you all!
Michael, Nancy,
Joseph, Daniel, & Ammon Wilson

Anonymous said...

Love hearing that Josh is feeling better and that you found a med to help! Hope it's a good week for him!

Kellie Beresh - Jake's mom
www.cairngbridge.org/ne/jakieboy

Tamee said...

I love that little lemon. She so sweet. I bet it's hard to keep that kids away from the puppies. My kids would love that. Girl, I give it to you. You do it all.
Miss ya - Love ya

Lanae said...

jeffey would be in heaven at your house! love the dogs. josh, thanks for the follow-up surgery tips for uncle brian...he keeps eating all the otter pops in the freezer. glad to hear all is better this week. love you all

ArchRay said...

I am happy for you on many levels. Hope it keeps going well.

Barbies Blog said...

I am so glad to hear of some good news for you. I have been reading your blog (from Diana) and my heart and prayers goes out to you!

Unknown said...

Lovely babies! Janelle S told me about your blog, as I raise beagles too. I'd love to hear from you as the babies get bigger. It's fun to "talk beagles!" Toni tonip@frontiernet.net