Saturday, January 2, 2010

Off To A Running Start!

I am not kidding when I say running. I am running the other way from the end of last year. I do not have space for the long version so here is the short one.....
We went to Arizona for Christmas. On the way we wrecked the car, we are waiting to hear if it is totalled. A semi dropped his drive train and we ran it over.....Nobody was hurt and the one police man in New Mexico who is related to us just happened to be the one who stopped. ( we didn't know him till we mentioned a common relative) Anyway, once we got to Arizona everybody took their turn being sick and I was sick on Christmas eve and day. We limped home in a rent a van and collapsed. We brought 3 beagle puppies home with us and that was interesting. Since we have gotten home they have been keeping us hopping. Feeding 6 dogs at once and 3 of them pups that don't know not to steal the adults food is to say the least trying. It is actually fun and they are cute as a button. We named them Molly Jo and Mamie Jo and Merry Jo. Anyway, we spent the end of this year trying to survive and now in the first week of the new year I am still sick and the house is a mess and we are doing ok!
Now, on to the important stuff.... Joshua is doing well. We have an MRI this week and I am not even worried. If anything is out of the ordinary I will post but if you don't hear from me consider it good news. He is keeping up with school work and we are blessed that he is very happy. The other children are doing great and while I am very busy I am doing well too. Gordon got a small raise at the end of 2009 and we are greatful for it and him. I am feeling really good about how the house is looking these days and Ted is getting baptized this month. Basicly I am trying to let you know we are doing well now. Busy, happy, and healthy. You can't beat that and we are grateful for every day we have.
We hope that this letter finds you the same and that you will all have a blessed new year. If you didn't get my christmas card and letter please put your address in the comments section and I will send one out. Happy New Year and God Bless!

2 comments:

Sandie Husker said...

So good to hear from you! Sounds as if you are all doing well now!

The holiday bugs are the worst! 4 of us were sick just the week before Christmas!

Give all the kids a hug from me!

Sandie

Sandie Husker said...

So good to hear from you! Sounds as if the clan is doing well and growing!

I love the puppies names. I was wondering if they would be "M" names! Just having 3 dogs in our house is more than enough...Russ has 2 small dogs, and so when I am with him I still have furry friends to cuddle!

Send our love to you and all the family!

Sandie

you get two entries from me! I have a new laptop and I just want to make sure everything is working!