Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Camp and Packing

Well, things are settling down. Rachel's foot is almost healed. Dorothy ended up with Fifth's disease and it is gone now. Josh is off at camp and hopefully having alot of fun He will be back on Wednesday and my next post will have all his adventures. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we are busy putting everything we own into boxes. I make boxes and fill boxes and then seal boxes. When they are done Gordon moves the boxes into the garage. It is a working, if not old, system. We are having a yard sale on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and selling everything we can. Some things are sad but we have to cut back to fit on one truck this time. We are selling our air hockey table and our patio furniture and yes, the piano. It is older and these moves are really hard on it so we decided it would not make the trip this time. Last time we moved it was fun, kind of an adventure, but this time it is more sad and hard to let go of these things but I keep telling the kids, it is just stuff and we are going to be fine. Gordon's job is a for sure and he has to start work on the 4th of August. That means the kids and I will be on our own till the house sells so pray that is quickly. We have very aggressive realestate agents and have priced it low so we are very hopeful. Anyway, I promised I would post when things got better but since I am not sure when that will actually be I figured I had better let you know that the kids are ok and we are moving forward. (no pun intended) We are praying your families are doing well............

No comments: