Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Am Not Sure What to Call This!

Well, I am not sure what to say. Joshua is home and sore and tired but ok for now. His hemoglobin is very low and they are going to check it on Monday. If it isn't better they will give him a transfusion. I don't know if I should be worried or not. Right now we are more worried about Rachel. She has a bug bite that is infected. We took her to the emergency room and they drew a line around the infection about 1/4 of an inch away from it. They said if the infection reached the line to start antibiotics. Well by morning it was 1/4 of an inch past the line and we started the antibiotics. If it does not improve we will have to take her in for IV antibiotics and be in the hospital. Also Dorothy isrunning a fever and I don't even know what that is. So for now we are just holding on and trying to keep together. I will post when things get better...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth, I leave for a short vacation and come home to this. You must be going crazy. Tell Josh he's having to share his birthday with Jared. He'll be one on the 15th! Time flies. Give me a call sometime. Love ya. Sherri

Anonymous said...

ARG!!! As the saying goes, God never gives us more than we can handle, but why does he trust us so much. Hang in there. I'll be saying my prayers for all of you. Love & Hugs,

Susan

Tamee said...

Double, no triple ARG!!! Ruth, I hope things get better. Know that we are thinking of you. Give all the kids a hug for us. We love ya.