Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let's Decorate Josh's Room

The doctors are doing an MRI today and then hopefully Josh will be moved out of ICU into his own room. He is having a hard time sleeping at night and gets frustrated that he can't sit up. The new floor will be cheerier and staff can come play games with him, so this will be a good move.

Several people have inquired again as to what they can do. It would be helpful for Josh to start recieving mail that he can paste around his room. Any drawing, pictures, letters would be so appreciated. Please send any mail to the home address and it will get taken to the hospital.

The family again thanks everyone for your continued concern and support.

5 comments:

Janette Porter said...

Hey Ruth, primary is planning on Sunday to do get well cards for sharing time to bring to Josh's room. I know you and I had talked about this a while ago, I just wanted to let you know that we are still planning on doing it! We are so glad that he is getting progressively better.

Anonymous said...

Checked in to see how you are. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love you,
Elaine

Julie said...

Ruth, please tell Josh that the Wrights from Arizona are thinking of him and praying for him. I dont have your home address. If you get a chance please send it so that we can send him a little something.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ruth, When he gets into his own room will he have a DVD player? I have one you guys could use to hook up to the TV there and we could bring over some of his favorite movies.

Stephanie Morgan

Call Me. 301-9752

Johnston Family said...

Hi Josh; I don't know if you remember me. I'm Jerrod Johnston and we used to be neighbors in Mesa Arizona. I learned to know you, when I was only one years old. I'm almost 8 years old and I will be babtized on my birthday, March 8. I'm really excited for that!
I'm in 2nd grade and I go to Benjamin Franklin Charter School. Me and my family have lived in Gilbert for 2 years now. I really like it. I have lots of friends,and you are one of them, I wish I could get to see you again. It would be fun to write you some more. Could you please write me your adress? My adress is Jerrod Johnston, 502 S. Burk St., Gilbert AZ 85296 Hope to hear from you soon. Take care! You are in my prayers.
Jerrod