Monday, June 1, 2009

On To Maryland!!

Ok, we hopped on the train. It was a 2 1/2 hour adventure. The cars were mostly full and I took each of the children from the front to the back so they could see the entire train. I thought it would be smoother but it was stop and go and I had a headache by the time we got to mom's. As you can see it truly surprised my mother! She was so happy and so were we to see her. Of course no visit is complete without a swim in Aunt Nancy's pool. We even saw Frank and Paddy and their kids (sorry I didn't get pictures of them) It was alot of fun. Nancy has quite a nice spread of Iris and I loved this picture of Joshua I took. And of course all our days end the same, Dad and Rachel passed out somewhere. Tommorow I will rap up this grand adventure with the rest of the pictures of Maryland and the interesting trip home.














1 comment:

Amy B. said...

I've been anxious to her about your trip! WHAT FUN!! I love the great pictures. Mitch thinks Josh's idea to meet Mary Pope Osborne is the best!!