Friday, December 7, 2007

Are We There Yet?

We are counting down the hours to Texas. I am very hopeful they will have answers there. Things get more confusing here every day. We still do not know if insurance will cover the visit there yet. Also, we are not sure about the doctors here. Dr. Treves told me he looked at the films everyday for a week and told me we needed to get a new MRI with contrast dye before the trip, he felt it would help the doctors make the diagnosis. Then we had problems getting it scheduled here, Children's said they couldn't do it before we left. After 2 days of phone calls trying to figure it out Dr. Treves office called to say the contrast was done on the original MRI. I guess a week of looking at the films wasn't enough time to notice it was there. I don't know how this affects Dr. Treves diagnosis I only heard from a nurse. I really want answers. At first we thought that Josh had no symptoms but everyday I find out that there are more symptoms. He has headaches, and balance issues, and yesterday I saw him sitting with his left leg jumping and he was hitting it and I thought he was joking around but apparently it does that and the only way he can get it to stop is to hit it. He thought that was normal and never thought to tell me about it. I just don't know how many more surprises I can take. I am getting further and further behind on my everyday chores, I just can't concentrate on them. Luckly I was a good mom and taught my little ones to fold laundry and put away toys. They are clean and dressed and we are not tripping on too many toys. The rest just doesn't matter right now. It has begun to snow here and we had 4 inches yesterday. I am glad that even though this is rough for me all the children wanted was to roll in the snow and throw it at the beagles. They are happy and enjoying the season. I have been putting decorations up in every corner to make sure they have a good time. We will have to see what next week brings but I am hoping for my christmas gift early..............Thanks for all you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you everyday....

Love, Amy