Monday, December 22, 2008

Home For Christmas

Well we are home again. Joshua had a very tough time this round but it is over and we are resting while we watch Auther on the couch. Poor Joshua, it hit him very fast this time. He was sick right away. It was a very bad night but morning finally came. Luckily because they lowered his dose this time he recovered just as fast. He is still weak but was able to come home in time to make it to church. He only stayed for sacrament meeting but was glad to be there. It is so hard to see him suffer and humbling to then be so faithful. I am grateful for all the people who have helped to make this a great christmas for Josh and the kids. I wish I could give him what he really wants for christmas....to be cured. My heart breaks that I can't but I know that we will have fun on christmas morning. There are lots of presents under the tree and if we can get some guys from the elders quorum to come over there will be a tramoline in the yard.
For all the people who are complaining about not being able to enlarge the new kids picture, Gordon and I sent out christmas cards and included copies of the picture in them. They will be a little late but hopefully you will forgive us when you see the picture. We did not have enough copies of the picture to send them to everybody but the card itself is a cute picture of the family so hopefully everybody will be happy. Merry Christmas to you and may the choicest blessings come to your families. We appreciate all that everyone does for us and could not live without the prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things continue to go in a positive direction! The kids look so cute and I pray Josh will feel better.

mikim said...

What a beautiful picture! Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Sandie Husker said...

Merry Christmas Jones'.....Josh, I really love you and the strenght that you show me. You will have to check out my blog, and there you can see Miracle!!! She has turned into such a fun dog....I just love her to pieces...