Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deja Vue (did I spell that right?)

OK we are back were we started and Gordon is in the hospital again. His heart is fine this time but he is still in pretty serious condition. When he left the hospital on Monday they gave him a flu shot and a pneumonia shot. OK, this is one in a million, he got an infection at the site of the injection and it spread to his blood. Oh, and he has pneumonia too. Needless to say the doctor at the urgent care freaked when they got his labs back. The doctor there told us it was the highest white count he had seen. The good news is that he is doing much better now that he is on antibiotics. He is still exhausted and really out of it but if you had seen him at home it is an improvement! He will be in the hospital till at least Saturday and then they will see if he is ready to go or needs more antibiotics. I am a little worried, the site of the infection is getting larger but I know they are watching and I will make sure the doctor looks at it tomorrow.
I feel bad for him he is really hammered, also I am so tired of things going wrong, and I am trying to keep things light for the kids.

We go to the hospital Friday to check Joshua's counts and I am praying they are OK, I worry about him getting sick now. I am very tired so I had better sign off but keep praying for us, we are trying to keep it together and need all the help we can get...........

2 comments:

Millard Lunch Bunch said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Gordan and the kids. I am going to figure out a way to come visit and help with the kids. Let me know when it is a good time for you and the family.
Love you,
Christine

chrissybeagle said...

you have every right to be exhausted! :) i know its hard but do remember to take care of yourself! :) miss yuoa nd you are in our thoughts and prayers. I wish I could help!