Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessings

Ok, this one is to finish catching up! There is no new news but I want to add a few things. First it doesn't matter if everything is going to be ok, the world will never be the same and for today I am devestated. How could this happen to my sweet boy? Why would my child have to endure all this. I will never believe that everything will be alright again, I know that bad things do happen and we can't go through our lives thinking it happens to other people. It is hard to accept that we have no control and just have to wait and see.
Now that I have said that, I want to answer my own question. God has a plan, I do not understand it and may not even like it today, but it is his plan and I have to accept it. I also have to let go of what I can't change and see the blessings. I can not explain how much it means to talk to a friend now or know that people are praying for us. I have a testimony that Heavenly Father loves us. When we lost our little girl Micah I thought the world stopped but it didn't. And in the 10 years since our lives have unfolded in a miraculous way. We have been brought here to Nebraska for Joshua, and we were led to buy a house with the most incredible neighbors. We have wonderful friends and church support. The children go to a great school with good teachers and staff to help. I could not endure this without that and Heavenly Father knew it. He can't change what has to happen but he never leaves us and always finds a way to support us as it unfolds. Our trials are big but our blessings are bigger...Thank you all for being instruments in his hands and being the life line in our lives.................

1 comment:

susan said...

Ruth, I so much wish I was there to give you a hug. I love you all, and miss you. I will be praying for Josh. You, Gordon, & the kids are truely blessed. Love & hugs.

Susan & Richard

PS Send pictures & Christmas wish lists.