Friday, December 21, 2012

Change Is Good

Ok, today has brought alot of changes and that has poor Josh freaked out.  They turned off the epidural and he can feel again.  It was frightening to suddenly feel and things were painful and he was not sure what he felt.  We have finally gotten him stable and he is resting.  It is a good thing but I had a hard time convincing him of that, he had just gotten used to being numb.  I wish I could take care of the worries but we just have to get through them.  He and I just take it one day at a time.  While he is just worried about all this I am excited.  It is one step closer to home and one day closer to recovery.  I am hopeful that tomorrow will bring us home.  That is the plan anyway.  We will be administering oral meds every 4 hours through the day and night and in the morning and evening there are extras.  Hopefully by christmas day we will be backing off to every 6 hours but we will take it one step at a time.  Love you all.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: Jenn Air Appliance Repair in San Diego