Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update 3

Ok, we are in the home stretch!  They are done the second foot, and closing.  They said closing would take 1 and 1/2 hours and that was about 1/2 hour ago.  I don't have any more info about this foot but will hopefully be posting the final doctors report soon.  I am so excited that things are going well.  We have seen some truly ill children today and it really makes me relect on how blessed we are.  2 girls were getting back surgery, one for a broken back and the other for a curved spine.  A little boy with a syndrome that caused his hands to be fused together was here to get a feeding tube because he just won't gain weight.  He was totally cute but so small and fragile.  I can not wait to hug my sweet boy and hear him complain that he wants a popsicle! (orange of course)  I forgot to bring the camera (ok, my hands were full with the laptop and his kindle and the blankets and overnight bag and purse and phone) anyway I will try to get some kind of picture as soon as I can. 

2 comments:

susan said...

True Blessing!!!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that they are wraping things up and the surgery went well. Prayers for him to be comfortable when waking up and days to come. Give that brave boy a hug for me!!

Mrs. Silva