Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It Begins

He is in surgery, they took him at 9am.  We will be getting updates but they expect the surgery to take at least 6 hours, if we hit 6 and 1/2 we will match the brain surgery!  The actual surgery will not start till about 10, they are putting him under and then giving him IV's and an epedural so it takes some time to get him prepped for the table.  We laughed and joked all the way to the door where we left him and then I cried when he was gone.  I don't know why but this surgery is hitting me hard.  Maybe because we just don't what the outcome will be, or maybe because I know he will be in a lot of pain after but it was hard to see him roll away.  I will update today as we get news, please be patient, I know everybody is anxious.  Thanks in advance for the prayers we know are being said today, we need that more than anything.  We love you all.